HBJ Architects has an immediate opening for a intern architect. Qualified individual must be upbeat, friendly, and have intermediate to excellent computer skills. Applicant shall be self motivated, of high moral character and have a pleasant phone voice.
- Typing skills ( 45 - 60 wpm )
- Microsoft - Works, Excel, etc.
- Internet Explorer, Outlook
- Quick Books Pro
- Undertake job related research such as zoning & code requirements
- Prepare presentation drawings
- Understand and meet project tasks deadlines
- Prepare and produce design and construction documents
Professional, Business Casual
Minimum ( 3 ) Required
8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Lunch 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Paid vacation and Holidays, Health, Dental, Optical, Medical, Life, and Disability Iinsurance
Commensurate with skills and experience
Submit resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com or fax to ( 972 ) 438 - 7855 attn: human resources dept.
HBJ is an equal opportunity employer. If you feel you are qualified for any of the opportunities listed here, please feel free to contact us.